Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And so we begin.....


First off I am an avid reader and plan to keep a blog on each of the books I read as a refresher for myself later on.

Currently I am reading THE HOUSE by Bentley Little. This is the first book I have read from this author. Although this is not in my top 10 of horror genre books, it does not suck. The book is split between five different people that encounter this nasty little bitch that wants to be free from The House. Because each chapter is devoted to the perspective of one of the five main characters, it can get a bit confusing in that I had a hard time recollecting what happened with a specific character 5 chapters back. Is it because the book just does not keep with me or has my drinking gotten the better of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This book changed my life!