Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway Season 4 (2007)


Project Runway Season 4 premiered last night on the Bravo network and it looks to be another fabulous season of bitches and posers. I love this show and I am shamelessly addicted to it ever since the first season. I even have the Project Runway ring tones on my cell. Anyway the whole gang is back along with 15 fresh new designers, hoping & praying Heidi does not give them the "Auf Wierdersehen" kiss off. Here's hoping we see lots of shirtless shots of yummy Jack Mackenroth this season, but as the tradition of most reality shows go, they always cut the hotties way too early. Jack's hometown is Seattle, WA (yea!!) and is looking damn good for 38 years old. I was surprised to hear that he is HIV+ (for 18 years), but he is obviously taking good care of himself. So good luck to all.
"Either You Are Een or You Are Ouwt"!!!

No comments: