Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Gingerdead Man Returns!

Several years back I came across this trailer for The Gingerdead Man and thought it was a hoot. I mean who makes this shit up? So I actually rented the movie (for laughs) and YES-the movie is horrible, it's really really bad, but in a way that makes it fun to watch (i.e. you need to drink alot while you watch-trust me it enhances the entertainment value). Anyway, they have actually made a sequel coming out on DVD. So knowing myself, I will probably end up renting the movie and getting shit-faced while watching it. Check out the original trailer:


"Eat me, you punk bitch!"

And now here is the sequel, aptly named: The Gingerdead Man 2-The Passion Of The Crust
Click on this link and enjoy!
http://www.joblo.com/video/arrow/player.php?video=ginger2

No comments: