Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gossip Girl - My Newest Guilty Pleasure

I hate to admit this, but my newest guilty pleasure is watching that trashy Gossip Girl on the CW network. A cross between Cruel Intentions and Heathers, this show is soooo bad, it's good! The plot lines and dialogue are ridiculous and yet I'm drawn to watch obsessively week after week. How in the hell do 14-16 year olds get into NYC bars and order drinks? This never happened on 90210. Of course that bitch Brenda would have been much more tolerable if she had a few cocktails, but I digress. Back to Gossip Girl... very attractive cast (except Chuck and the new girl, Vanessa) and a great shooting location has got me hooked. I keep waiting to glimpse Carrie and Co. to strut around the corner. But where are the gays? It's fucking NYC. Bottom line, I'm addicted like a crack whore. What can I say, I'm shameless and superficial.

I won't tell if you don't!
XOXO

You're Nobody Until You're Talked About


No comments: