Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Britney, Bitch !!!


Y'All... Britney Spears new album, Blackout, drops
today with many wondering how bad it will actually be. Let me say, I had personally given up on the white trash, washed-up punchline that Brit Brit has become. Yet I was drawn to listen to her new album like it was some horrific car accident I was passing on the highway and could not help but slow down and crane my neck to catch a glimpse.

And let me be the first to tell you, Blackout just might be Britney's best album yet! Even though her personal life is a joke and she seriously needs to rethink all her "friends", the electro-pop dancefest that is Blackout, is amazing and addictive. Maybe she hasn't completely lost it (just her children).

Highly recommend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know who is singing on this album, but damn it's good! honestly, it's on of the best albums of the year (thanks in large part to the producers).