Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Q Guides | Guides For The Gays

OK-I admit I bought "The Q Guide to The Golden Girls" last year because YES-I love them! Just name one gay guy that doesn't. I know there must be one or two of you out there, but the Gays love The Golden Girls and would religiously watch them on Lifetime like they were crack addicts. I don't even think Lifetime plays episodes of The Golden Girls anymore?-but I own all the DVD's now, so who gives a fuck (When are they going to release a complete box set?).
Anyway, Amazon.com likes to send me alerts on new books based on past purchases, and a whole new world has opened up to me. Apparently the Q Guides are a whole freaking series (see below)!!!! The "Q Guide to The Golden Girls" was such a funny, well written and insightful look at the show, that I am looking forward to reading the other companions. Check them out-very entertaining!
Released July 1, 2008
Released November 1, 2007
To be released November 1, 2008
To be released September 1, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they come out with one of these guides for ALF!