Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rob Zombie's Halloween | 3-Disc DVD Edition (October 7th 2008)

The original Halloween is one of my all-time favorite movies, and I was pleasently suprised with Rob Zombie's 2007 take on the horror icon. I thought that Rob's revamp of Halloween was edgy and raw; an overall kick-ass movie. Although I already own the 2-disc Unrated Director's Cut, this version (out 10.7.08) will be added to my ever-growing Halloween collection!!

Here's a listing of the special features:
• 5 hour documentary on the making of the 2007 Halloween film
• Unrated Director’s Cut with 11 additional minutes of footage
• 17 deleted scenes with optional director’s commentary
• Alternate ending with optional commentary
• Bloopers
• Director audio commentary
• Casting sessions
• The Many Masks of Michael Myers featurette
• Re-Imagining HALLOWEEN
•Meet the Cast
• Scout Taylor-Compton screen test (Laurie Strode)

No comments: