Friday, October 3, 2008

Janet Jackson | Cancels More Tour Shows

I have to say I've been on the receiving end of this stick. Way back in the early 90's, I had great seats to see Janet on her janet.Tour in Gainesville, FL. Two days before the event, she cancelled due to "illness". Some speculated that poor ticket sales deterred her performance. Luckily I was able to see her a few years later for her Velvet Rope Tour, and it was worth the wait! So now, even more years later, poor Janet is still calling into work sick (Janet has canceled the Montreal dates of her recent tour: Rock Witchu). According to sources close to Janet Jackson’s camp, she was hospitalized for dehydration and exhaustion then shortly released.
The only thing I have to say is she does not look dehydrated to me!

No comments: