Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jackie Warner is Back with Work Out Season 3

Jackie Warner is back for a whole new season of Work Out on Bravo. This go around Jackie has given us even more eye candy with the additions of Greg Plitt and JD Jordan. I'm addicted to this show, especially all the drama (and believe me these people are ALL drama queens) and now I get twice the drama as the show has been increased to a full hour program verse the 30 minute episodes of past seasons. Work Out Season 3 premiered last night and the claws were already out. Jackie seems much more of a bitch than I remember and what is up with the PDA at the dinner table. Who the fuck makes out with someone at the dinner table consisting of a large group of your employees? No class. Period. But shit like that is what makes me love this show!

No comments: