Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Brother 10 | We Have A Winner...

So I know I'm a day late on this, but I was not able to watch the season finale of Big Brother 10 till last night (thanks Tivo). With 7-0 vote, Dan Gheesling won the $500,000.00 prize over fellow Renegade, Memphis (aka Robert Garrett).
I was happy Dan won, because I thought he deserved it. Dan was the strongest player and was able to manipulate and charm his other housemates since day 1. Of course I would have loved to see Renny Martyn take the prize, as that crazy old bat won my heart weeks ago. And true to form, Renny was very outspoken and entertaining this last episode-I especially loved her comments to Jerry (another crazy old bat or should I say snake). Keesha Smith took the $25K for America's favorite player. All and all, another great season of Big Brother!

No comments: