Friday, September 19, 2008

Sex & The City: The Movie | More, More, More :(

Last night at the Public Library party for the DVD of the film, Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed there would be sequels to Sex and the City: The Movie.
Michael is off to write the next installment. Both Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall are very excited to see what he comes up with. They anticipate the next installment for Summer 2010.

I'm not sure this is such a great idea and I have some reservations on more movies. As much as I loved the series and subsequent movie back in May, they should let this old lady rest in peace. Why make something that may leave a bad taste in everybody's mouth. Nobody wants to eat grandma's pussy!
"Somebody better eat my pussy"

"I'll eat your pussy Kimmie"

Kristin Davis did not attend last night's festivities as she was too busy sucking cock for free drinks.

SJP: "I hate you, you dried up hag"

KC: "Listen here, you skinny bitch-I will snap you in two"

No comments: